Thursday, December 23, 2010

Free Draught Excluder Pattern

VIII Cookie Competition

Otra Isabel gana el 8º concurso de galletas alemanas
know that for many I am a bit repetitive, but all I can do again is to thank all the very numerous participation in the contest and / or an appearance at our Christmas party for all year. I especially thank the participants of the competition, because this year has been exceeded. What quality! and how good everything was! And for the record that I do not mean to say. Proof of this was so competitive that the vote was, until the final moments was not known who was the winner. I is sorry for Sheila (2 ª classified) that worked hard their reindeer-shaped cookies, delicious, by the way, and also by Nefertari, who with a classic recipe every year we surprised everyone with his 3rd place. The truth is that their cookies were also a book. But that caused a sensation was the house of Isabel, who spent a few hours safe in the kitchen to get this work of art. For all the effort, congratulations to her and all, of course. Some of you would say, "get the award every year it costs more, and it is true. For me, the goal is accomplished, I believe and I hope for you too. So the site for the contest next year or so we emerge from here until then.
More photos .

0 comments:

Post a Comment