Monday, January 24, 2011

How Is Rocky Mountain Resole

The Very Hungry Caterpillar


Those who know me know that I always try to get the educational part of all that I can. Well, I've been lucky that I have a plant that has a monarch butterfly egg, those that are very large and beautiful. The egg has become in a few days in a beautiful caterpillar that eats the plant second to second. In order to observe the whole process culminating in a butterfly fascinates me the truth.
About this video I attached a very nice, based on a book named "Die kleine Raupe Nimmersatt" (The caterpillar eater). The addition of educational video, teaches us not only the aforementioned process, but also the days of the week, numbers and names of many fruits.




Here is some text:
... Am Montag
frass sie sich durch einen Apfel, aber sie war satt immer noch nicht. Am Dienstag
frass sie sich durch zwei Birnen, aber sie war satt immer noch nicht. Am Mittwoch
frass sie sich durch drei Pflaumen, aber sie war satt immer noch nicht.

0 comments:

Post a Comment