Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Star Wars Html Template

lecture Munich



I've only just received the photos from Fabio, so this entry comes with a little delay. But better late than never, right? As always wanted I thank all the students that you have enjoyed this activity, especially since we all live so far away from Maspolomas and arrived very late at home. Your interest in such activities, I am very pleased and encouraged me to continue working. This is really a big motivation for me and I really appreciate. I also thank Pepi, who invited us to this great talk about Munich.

As always, I hope you you had fun in that, and that you have learned something. The food was also delicious. Too bad that we were a bit late and there is only little was left. Next time we should hurry:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment